new year

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kid's Day In The Park

Last Saturday, Liz and Alex drove to Pocatello to go to the Idaho State Journal Kids Fair. Everything was free for the kids except the food. This day was full of surprises. The first surprise of the day was Liz locking her keys in the car. Thank goodness she rolled down the window a little before we got out. We had to use a stick to unlock the car from the inside. Another surprise was when Liz and I were passing a booth at the fair and this lady addressed us as the moms. I think she thought we were a gay couple!

They had so many activities for the kids. Here is Alex in the fire engine.



Alex was so scared of the D.A.R.E dog that he started crying and just wanted to get away from it. The police officer asked me, "What do you put in his crib?" Such a sad face.

Liz and Alex

Alex just chilling on the mats. He had a fun filled afternoon.


Another surprise of the day. We were walking to the car and Liz asked me "What is on your leg?" I looked down and saw this huge yellow mess and I had no idea what it was. Liz then said, "You stepped in cotton candy!" I took off the huge chunk before I took this picture. Who knows how long I had been walking around with cotton candy on my leg.

2 comments:

  1. That was such a fun day, thanks for inviting us. You're right, there were a lot of surprises! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys had a lot of fun. we miss you. hope your summer is going good. p.s. any luck with a job? how about piano lessons?

    ReplyDelete